Thursday, August 20, 2009

My trusty old Cassese CS88 is now for sale

It's been a long while since my last post. Since then, I have now upgraded to a new underpinner to replace my trusty old Cassese CS88. Although I am very happy to receive the delivery of the shiny new pneumatic Cassese CS 199MXL, I am a bit sad to think that I am letting my old v-nailer go. Although it is only a manual equipment, it is very well engineered so that it can handle almost anything I ask it to join. To be sentimental about it, it will always in my fond memories as it helped me graduate from a 'hobby' framer (using hand-tool joiners) to being a full -pledged 'professional' picture framer. It has never failed me, even though I might not have given it the proper maintenance care it deserved. It just keeps on joining... and joining... and joining...

If anybody is interested, my CS88 is now up for sale in ebay.